Providing a new path to the future of agriculture
The tilt cylinders on the Type E vine trimmer are fitted with lock valves as standard. The bolted cutting units with 3mm shell also ensure the greatest stability.
The Type E vine trimmer also features individually adjustable side cutting units with separate collision protection devices. Hydraulic width offset is optionally available.
Standard Equipment and Extras
- Collision protection at the rear, front and side. Aluminium clamping bar for easy re-tensioning of the fan belt and additional stabilization of the cutting unit.
- Easy to attach.
- A horizontal blade with fixed axle and separate oil motor ensures the greatest stability and longest service life. No guide rollers are necessary.
- Practical support trolley for easy attachment and detachment. No jacks required.
- Large blades and low rotational speed, as well as the 90mm fan belt pulley with cover, guarantee a significantly longer service life. No botrytis centrifuge and no turbo wear.
- Cutting length: Horizontal 1 blade (70cm) with separate oil motor; vertical 3 blades (148/160cm) or 4 blades (176cm).
- Two control units are required. Upon request also available with joystick control and with hydraulic width offset.
- Operating pressure is approx. 50 bar at 10 litres/min.
- High-grade steel.